Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'll be back, I promise...


Hello my darlings, i know its been forever, i know. but i will be back, i promise. i've given my notice to my soul sucking job and my last day is fast approaching. in the meantime, i'm dragging myself out of bed every morning and being as miserable as possible at work.

But, fret not, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! when i leave this taupe prison cell some people call an office, i will be free to focus on my work, my jewelry.

That's right, i will be designing and creating jewelry full time and i couldn't be happier to have this opportunity. I will be working part time, a few hours a day hostessing at a local restaurant and i'm even looking forward to that.

So stay tuned, there is more to come, i promise...

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Lola,
You must have a really large fan base. I know I can't wait to see your future projects! Let me know when you want to collaborate!
Lorelei

Umā said...

congratulations, lola, that's exciting! and inspirational!