Friday, January 11, 2008

Polymer Clay Earrings


January is a slow month, and I've been going a bit stir crazy. So I've been trying to focus all of my energy on creating new designs. These earrings are one of many new designs I've been working with.

They feature the designs I primarily use of the reverse side of my reversible pendants and earrings. I use them so much and I thought it was time to bring them to the forefront.

I'm very pleased with the way they've turned out, so I've listed them for sale in the shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE your stuff! Can't believe you make it all by hand! If you'd be interested in a trade, let me know. I'll advertise for you on my blog for a piece of your jewelry. Lemme know if you're interested :)

Amber
amber@scarletsletter.net
http://www.scarletsletter.net

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hey Lola,
I've been tagged and am passing it on!
Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.