Thursday, November 15, 2007

Organizing




I am constently struggling with keeping my studio area clean and organized but i seem to have the most trouble organizing and storing completed pieces. I hate to put them away because a lot of them provide inspiration for new pieces. I've toyed with the idea of buying jewelry trays, but never thought they would completely solve my problem; it seems I'd need so many different size compartments.



But I believe I have found a great solution: antique type set trays. This one is large enough to hold pretty much all of my pieces and makes such a beautiful storage unit!

1 comment:

Field Notes said...

That looks fantastic. I can understand the desire to not put items away out of sight. I like to keep mine out for inspiration too. A beautiful arrangement like that is motivating I think :D