Monday, November 26, 2007

Quirky Crafters Holiday Bazaar




I hope every body's Thanksgiving was fantastic! This past weekend I was in Rhinebeck, New York vending at the Quirky Crafter's Holiday Bazaar. It was a blast! Leah, of gomonkeydesign.etsy.com organized the whole thing and did a wonderful job. It was great to be in Rhinebeck, a community that truly appreciates unique, handmade and handcrafted goods.


I look forward to doing more shows in the area and hopefully the Quirky Crafter's Holiday Bazaar next year!


Also at the show was fellow Connecticut Etsian Sharon Jenkins, of morganstreet.etsy.com, maker of amazing handcrafted soap and body luxuries. Her soaps were so fragrant, they were actually making me hungry! I indulged myself and bought her patchouli bay rum and lily of the valley soaps.

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Lola,
Your table looked great! Looks like a nice setup! Was the lighting dim? That was a problem that we encountered at craft gig last weekend. Anyway, looks great, hope you did well!