Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cleaning Up...







the other day i decided to buckle down and organize my crafting area. i've been putting it off for quite a while because i loath cleaning, but to my surprise it wasn't too bad. I love being surrounded by supplies and paper and anything else i can use to create, so the mess that was created before any organizing could be done was not as overwhelming as i had anticipated. I've since tried to apply the same zeal to other messy areas of my house, to no avail. the top picture is the "before" and the middle picture the "after". in the last photo, you can see two pretty postcards from Menta, who's Etsy shop i adore. Also, a photo of myself and the fam from st. patricks day (thats me with the green thingy on my head) and one of my many attempts at collage on a bunch of left over mdf blocks.

2 comments:

Sandra Williams said...

Great job on cleaning your studio....it looks wonderful! I have to do the same thing to mine!
-Sandy

Lola said...

Thanks Sandy...it too me so long to actually get to it, but i'm so glad i did! its so much easier to work in that area, not to mention nicer to look at!